Café Monarch, in Scottsdale, Arizona, offers contemporary American cuisine in a fine dining, ultra-romantic setting. Located in Old Town Scottsdale, footsteps from the Valley Ho Hotel, Cafe Monarch is locally owned and family operated. Monarch offers guests a seasonal, chef-inspired 4-course prix fixe menu, which changes every week. Quaint, charm, romance and warmth surrounds this true foodie destination.
Café Monarch, is especially popular for special occasions. Its candlelit courtyard is surrounded with vines, lanterns and bubbling fountains, which makes for a very romantic experience.
Café Monarch is open Tuesday-Friday for lunch between 11:00a.m. and 2:00p.m. and for dinner Tuesday-Saturday at 5:30 p.m. last seating 9:00pm.
The chef at Café Monarch is Branden Levine and is owned/operated by the Lewkowicz family.
• 2014 OpenTable Diners’ Choice Award for the Top 100 Best Restaurants in America
• Phoenix New Times Best of 2014 “Best Romantic Dinner”
• OpenTable 2014 Diner’s Choice Awards: “Best Food”, “Best Ambiance”, “Best Service”, “Best Contemporary America”, “Best Outdoor Dining”, “Best Special Occasion”
• Trip Advisors Certificate of Excellence 2014 (ranked #1 of 1,017 restaurants in Scottsdale)
• Local Eats Award under category “Best Restaurants in America 2013”
• Phoenix Magazine “Best Restaurants” 2012
• Phoenix New Times Best of 2011 “Best Contemporary Restaurant”
• Phoenix New Times Best of 2009 “Best Place to Meet the Chef”
“Cafe Monarch is like no other restaurant in town, which is precisely its appeal” – AZCENTRAL.COM